Klook.com

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

I think I just got sexually harassed by my own uncle

My whole relatives gathered up today because it's Lunar New Year.
I was wearing an over-sized sweater and moving the food from the kitchen to the living room where the adults were sitting in. 

I had to bow in order to place the side-dishes on the table, and since my sweater was over-sized, the neck's part was quite loose and it seemed like my uncle who sat right in front of me saw what's in there.

He said, 'Oh.. ㅇㅇ(OP's name) is now already a woman. She even wears bra~ It feels like it was yesterday when you were just born.' I was very taken aback and cried, it sounded like he felt sorry to me. He said he just thought it was fascinating to know that I've grown up a lot, and gave me money to buy some clothes. But I just went straight to my room.

It seemed like my aunt scolded him after that, but she didn't even bother to scold him in a low voice that the whole family knew what happened. It was very irritating and I was ashamed..

My other uncle also did the same thing last year, saying that my body has become a woman's body..
He didn't came to our house this year, but every time I think of him I can't help but think about that as well. I seriously hate it. I'm 15 years old now. 
I still can't stop tearing up. Why are they acting like that?


[+363][-9]

1. [+163][-7] It is said that in South Korea, relatives do sexual harassment and sexual assault more than we all thought. How could they see their own family in a sexual way like that. I'm getting goosebumps just by thinking of it..

2. [+161][-4] The f*cking same thing happened to me to. We had a family-gathering yesterday, but my family arrived quite late. When we arrived, my uncles were already in a drunk state. I was taking off my padding and they looked and me and said, 'Oh~ XX already has the biggest breasts in the family now~' and laughed by their own selves. I seriously want to f*cking beat them. My mom scolded and even hit them for saying that, but it still didn't help to relieve my anger.

3. [+134][-25] That's how men in South Korea are.. The only right answer to solve this problem is by escaping from the country.

4. [+55][-1] I can't believe he still had the audacity to give you money to buy new clothes at that moment. That is very disgusting. He was trying to solve it all with money, right?ㅋㅋㅋ Did he really think that his money could stop the OP from crying and made everything okay?? F*ck. OP-ya, are you okay??ㅠㅠㅠ This is really heart-breaking..

5. [+46][-1] Only paternal families do such thing, seriously why?? Can someone tell me why?? I'm so f*cking curious..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+38][-0] I don't understand how could those son of b*tches do sexual harassment all the time..

7. [+34][-0] I also feel very ashamed when my family talks about how I have already become a 'woman'..

8. [+32][-3] Paternal families are the problematic ones, usually..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com