Klook.com

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Three male idols who freshen your eyes with their visuals upon taking off their masks on King of Masked Singer



Wanna One, Nu'est's Hwang Minhyun



Infinite's L



BTOB's Yook Sungjae

The three of them received great responses from the audiences


-Seriously, L though.. How could he be that handsome..?

-L is really handsome..

-Whoa, look at L's face..

-I was really taken aback when L's took off his mask because of how handsome he looked..

-Hwang Minhyun totally blessed my eyes..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's so freaking handsome..

-I'm a fan of L and Minhyun and both of them are listed in this post..ㅋㅋㅋ And I also can't help but admired how handsome Sungjae looked when he took off the mask..

-I was about to lose my shit if Sungjae wasn't mentioned in this post^^

-Sungjae is really handsome~~ He looks really good with his hair up like that..

-Hwang Minhyun is seriously so handsome..

-My eyes feel really fresh after reading this post.. Great..

-L, his face is a national treasure..

-Hwang Minhyun's eye smile looks really adorable..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-L looks so surreal, whoa..

-Hwang Minhyun's outfit made him look like a king that day..

-I can't help but drop my jaw when Yook Sungjae took off his mask..

-Yook Sungjae is seriouslu driving me crazy..
trazy.com