Klook.com

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Good Morning America hints on Blackpink's guest appearance



-Black and pink hearts..ㄷㄷ

-Blackpink is making their way up~~!

-Whoa.. They're even making guest appearance in Good Morning America. Seems like Blackpink is really popular in The U.S..

-What is Good Morning America? Am I the only one who doesn't know?ㅜㅜ

-I heard they signed a contract with a big company there, seems like they're using their power now..

-Congratulations, Blackpink!

-I hope Blackpink would do well in the show..

-I bet the reporters would write something like, 'Blackpink making a guest appearance in the show that BTS had previously appeared on'..

-Guys, let's just congratulate the girls, okay?

-Hul.. Blackpink!! I'm loving this..

-I don't care whether if this is just one of so many ways to push Blackpink into The U.S market, but one thing that you guys need to know.. Not just anyone can make a guest appearance in this show.

-There are surely a lot of idiots in this site..

-I'm so jealous for the fact that Blackpink is now making a guest appearance in U.S TV Shows..

-I'm so proud of Blackpink, good luck for the girls!

-Even if they were just being promoted, people would only promote those who have potentials..
trazy.com