Klook.com

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Twice's concern

Jihyo: We often talk about the change of our image between each other. We talk about how it's around the time where people get tired of our cheerful and cute images.

Caption: Twice's concern about the change of their image.
Caption: Twice Jihyo's sensitive question gains Park Jinyoung's attention
Caption: You can sense the deep concern that Twice, who's already 5 years into their debut, feels through the question. 


-I hope they would do something like Like Ohh Ahh..

-Honestly, I'm a little bit of bored because of their similar concepts and also the small gap between their song releases. I want to see them with various concepts..

-Girls, I like you just the way you are.. It doesn't matter, I can't wait for your comeback already..ㅠㅠ

-Twice is still doing fine so far.. And since JYP is debuting ITZY soon, I think now Twice would have less comebacks in the span of one year..

-For a girl group like Twice, they don't have to worry about the concept they're going to go with..

-Twice worries about what..?? They're wasting their time, no need to worry for such thing..ㅠㅠ

-They're already 5 years into their debut?? I thought it was just like 2 years..? since they first debuted. The group still looks fresh!ㅎㅎ

-I always listen to Twice for refreshing songs.. I just hope they would have less comebacks in the span of a year..

-I don't think they need any changes of image. I just feel like the gap between each comebacks are too short. Today they're having a comeback and a few months later they're coming with another new song.. I think that's the real concern right here..

-Twice can do whatever they want, I will always be rooting for them<3<3

-Whoa, it surprises me to know that Twice is already 5 years old..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Time sure flies really fast..

-I would never get tired of Twice. I intentionally listen to Twice for refreshing and upbeat songs. 

-That's exactly why I love Twice. They have the ability to make people feel fresh and happy..

-Jihyo sounds really cool..

-I think it's okay for them to try out wild concept once in a while..

-And that's exactly what Twice's charms are. There's no need to change!

-I think it's okay to have a change for once in a while...
trazy.com