Klook.com

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Lovelyz's fanservice gets divided opinion from K-Netz





-Is that a fansign or something..?

-I hope this kind of Japanese Idols culture wouldn't be adopted here in South Korea..ㅠㅠ

-I think the girls just posed like that because the fans asked them to..? It looks like a photo op to me..

-Whoa.. The girls really do look like they don't want to do that..

-Were those fans the lucky winners or something..? Meet and Greet..?

-Isn't it a basic rule that fans are not allowed to touch idols even in the photo op...?

-What's wrong with it..? They're just taking a picture with their fans.. I wish I could do that too..

-I mean, the staffs are supposed to stop the fans for asking the girls posing like that..

-It's over the lines but I think the girls didn't know better because it was their first time as well..

-Does Lovelyz really need to go to Japan and do things like that..?

-Do the girls really have to hug the fans from the back like that..?

-Well, their company is a little bit problematic..

-This proves that being an idol is not an easy thing..

-Is that just a fanservice or do the fans need to pay for the girls to take picture with them?
trazy.com