Klook.com

Sunday, February 3, 2019

The texts that the kids from SKY Castle sent to their parents

In a segment of Entertainment Weekly, the kids are told to send their parents texts saying 'I love you' and see whose parents would reply their texts first.

Cha Minhyuk - Cha Seojoon

SJ: Dad, I love you<3
MH: I love you too~ㅎㅎㅎ
SJ: Dad..ㅋㅋ Me and Seri Noona are making a guest appearance in Entertainment Weekly and there's this content where we have to text our parents and see who would reply first. We won the first and second place!!ㅋㅋㅋ Thank you so much<3<3<3
MH: You must be really proud of it;;;

Lee Sue Im - Hwang Woojoo

WJ: I love you<3
SI: My son~~ It's me, mom~~ Did you send the text to the wrong person?ㅋㅋㅋ
SI: I love you too, my son!!~ Contact me whenever you're having a hard time. Let's get something delicious^^
WJ: Sunbaenim!!ㅎㅎ I'm currently shooting for Entertainment Weekly along with the other kids castsㅎㅎ We sent our parents text and bet on whose parents would reply first! 
WJ: Hahaha, I won the second place!!<3
SI: Oh Gosh~~ That's such a pity~ㅋ Congratulations on the second place^^ Do well on your shooting~~~<3
WJ: Yes!! Thank you so much<3

Han Seojin - Kang Ye Seo

YS: I love you<3
SJ: (emoticon)
YS: Ah..ㅋㅋ I was on Entertainment Weekly yesterday and we were told to send texts to our parents saying 'I love you', that's why I contacted you out of all sudden!
SJ: I'm in Bali right now..ㅋㅋㅋ I'm sorry I didn't reply quickly..
YS: No, it's okay.. I already told them that you might reply it a little bit late since you're overseas!!
YS: And they told me to screen-captured the reply that I got, is that okay with you??
SJ: Of course^^ Shall we start over so that I could send a longer text??
YS: Ah..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That would be greatㅠㅠ
SJ: My beautiful daughter, Ye Seo<3Kim Hyeyoon, I love you~~~~
YS: Ah..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thanks Mom

[+320][-0]

1. [+119][-0] Seriously, Pagook Ajusshi though..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+100][-2] They really do sound like their actual parents..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+98][-0] The twins finally got to push Kang Ye Seo off from the first place~

4. [+37][-0] What's with that 'You must be really proud of it;;;'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+34][-0] Lee Sue Im..ㅋㅋㅋㅋJust imagine how hard she concerned during those 7 minutes, thinking that Woojoo sent the text to the wrong person..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+31][-0] Yeom Jung Ah perfect grammar is melting me;;;

7. [+23][-0] I'm officially stanning Pagook..ㅋㅋㅋ He's so adorable.. He's actually a sweet and shy guy in real life, while his character in the drama is really fierce and tough..

8. [+21][-0] What's with that 'You must be really proud of it;;;'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's so freaking funny..

9. [+11][-0] For your information, Yoon Se Ah called Seojoon as soon as she got the text..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ All the parents are seriously so adorable..ㅜㅜ

10. [+10][-0] 'Oh Gosh~~ That's such a pity'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com