Klook.com

Sunday, February 3, 2019

The dramas that are confirmed and rumored to have their 2nd season coming up

Confirmed:

<OCN Save Me Season 2>
To be filmed in May, Jo Jae Yoon is confirmed to star in the 2nd season.

<OCN Voice Season 3>
To be filmed in the first-half of the year, Lee Hana is confirmed to star in the 3rd season.

<JTBC Welcome To Waikiki Season 2>
To be filmed in the first-half of the year, all the characters to be changed except for Lee Yi Kyung.

<MBC Partners for Justice Season 2>
To be filmed in the first-half of the year, Jung Jae Young and Jung Yu Mi are confirmed to star in the 2nd season.

<Netflix Original Series Kingdom>
The directors would be changed, however there's no change in actors and actresses.

Planned:

<SBS Dr. Romantic Season 2>
To be filmed in the second-half (winter) of the year, no changes in directors and scriptwriters.
The actors and actresses are still not confirmed yet

<tvN Live Season 2>
Planned to change the directors, the actors and actresses are still not confirmed yet.


-Whoa.. There's a lot of dramas I need to watch this year..

-Hul.. Dr. Romantic..

-I love all the actors in Waikiki..ㅠㅠ They all look pure and innocent..

-Live..ㅠㅠ I hope the actors and actresses would stay the same..ㅠㅠ

-I can't wait for Signal.. I hope there would be no change in the casts..

-I'm really looking forward to Voice Season 3..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Live is the best drama I have ever seen in my entire life..

-What about Signal..?

-I can't wait for Kingdom!! Can't they just release it a little bit faster??

-Lee Hana is going to star in the third season..? Judging by how the second season ended, she couldn't come back again in the third season, though..

-Voice.. I've been waiting for the third season..ㅠㅠ

-Dr. Romantic..ㅠㅠ I would absolutely watch it if they don't change the casts..

-Hul.. I'm looking forward to Save Me..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com