Klook.com

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Guys, how did you become a fan of your bias?

First of all, tell us who your bias is and explain the process of you liking them!ㅎ

My bias is Jung Chaeyeon, I became a fan after watching her in Produce 101!!

My Goddess..ㅠㅠ So pretty..ㅠㅠ

[+24][-9]

1. [+29][-3] After seeing the gif of Produce 101 Never..ㅋㅋㅋ You know that famous 'bald' gif, right?? I ended up looking up for Produce 101 and ended up depending my whole life on glow-in-the-dark-shoes Park Jihoon and Hwang Gallyang Hwang Minhyun..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+18][-2] WayV's Win Win.. I like him because everything he does looks really adorable..

3. [+12][-1] I like her after seeing how cool she looks with her hair down in SKY Castle..

4. [+9][-4] After seeing Kang Dongho in the opening of Boy in Luv stage during Produce 101 era.. He attacked right on my heart..

5. [+7][-2] I found Kim Jonghyun was the most outstanding in Produce 101, so I looked up for Nu'est old videos and found this video of Hwang Minhyun saying 'Come on!' to Choi Minki. I became a fan of his since then because of how adorable he is.. And I don't have any bias to be exact, Nu'est as the whole group is my bias. My life depends on them. 
trazy.com