Klook.com

Sunday, February 3, 2019

If your life had a reset button..

Would you press it?ㅋㅋ
I know that we haven't lived for that long, 
but I really want to start over my study habit and my personal connections lately..

If your life had a reason button,

upvote if you would press it
downvote if you wouldn't


[+1,663][-262]

1. [+294][-1] If my memories could remain the same, I would..

2. [+206][-11] What if you had to beg for that reset button? There's a possibility I would still live the same way if I reset my whole life anyway. Let's just live harder from now on. You know there's a saying that it's not we're lacking of time, it's that we're lacking of effort..

3. [+69][-1] I would.. I'm having a hard time right now..

4. [+33][-0] ㅇ

5. [+22][-1] If my memories wouldn't be erased, I would reset my life and start over..

6. [+11][-0] I would.. And then I would study really hard in my new life..

7. [+10][-0] I would never press that button. If I worked a little bit harder now, I would be able to get the job that I've always wanted. I don't want to go back to the past for nothing, people don't change so even if I go and turn back the time, I would still be who I am right now..

8. [+9][-1] Well, if you could start over from inside your mother's womb and still get to keep all the memories. Would you press it?

9. [+7][-0] I would.. Because of my health..ㅠㅠ

10. [+5][-0] I like everything as it is right now. I don't want to go back and go through all of those hard times again..
trazy.com