Klook.com

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Is there anyone who likes Chinese actors/actresses here?

Who do you like? 
For me, I like Shen Yue, Wang Zi Wei, and Dylan Wang!
Shen Yue is so freaking cute..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ



[+150][-71]

1. [+53][-1] Liu Yifei for me..ㅠㅠ Don't you think she's just so freaking pretty?? I heard she got casted as Mulan..

2. [+50][-5] Just for his face.. Not for who he actually is..

3. [+47][-1] A Love So Beautiful..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+41][-2] He looks like the cuter version of Lee Jongsuk, don't you think so?

5. [+37][-1] I don't like Chinese actors/actresses, but Chinese idols. I like WayV. Everyone, stan WayV!

6. [+35][-2] My Didi..ㅠㅠ I like everyone from Meteor Garden..ㅠㅠ 

7. [+29][-1] Sheng Nan?? I saved this picture because she looks pretty in it..

8. [+28][-1] Shen Yue is a fairy..

9. [+24][-1] I don't know if he's from China or Taiwan, I don't really like him but I've watched all of his movies.. Darren Wang.. This is him with his hair down, he looks so freaking amazing with his hair up.. The only handsome actor that my father acknowledges..

10. [+24][-0] Boran Jing
trazy.com