Klook.com

Friday, December 28, 2018

The choreography that SM makes in purpose

6b304481806a7adc1ceed65a73f5a11e.gif

Pretty girl ← Pretty girl ← Pretty Girl ← Pretty girl ← Pretty girl → Pretty girl → Pretty girl → Pretty girl → Pretty girl 

EnchantedGrossGalapagossealion
SpryNauticalHornet
Pretty girl ← Pretty girl ← Pretty girl ← Pretty girl ← Pretty girl

The choreography that SM purposely makes to show off their idols' visuals


-This is why people refer SM as the flower garden that Lee Sooman owns..

-I know right.. These gifs were all over the Internet because of their visuals..

-I remember seeing this kind of post like a million times on the Internet back then..

-I still have gifs of f(x)'s performance of Rum Pum Pump saved on my phone..ㅠㅠ

-This post brings me so much feels..

-All of them have their own uniqueness and beauty..

-Yeah, I remember that was my first time hearing the 'Pretty girl next to pretty girl next to pretty girl' thing..

-You need to put that gif of Red Velvet's Happiness here too..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Red Velvet also has a similar choreography.. Was it during Happiness..? I can't remember. But SM is indeed a garden full of flowers..

-F(x)'s members are so freaking beautiful..

-Red Velvet also has a similar move, don't they?? If I'm not wrong, it's in Happiness.. The part that goes 'I just do what I want to do~'..?

-Sulli is so freaking beautiful..

-Beautiful..

-I love Mr Mr era so freaking much..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com