Klook.com

Friday, December 28, 2018

Wanna One's reaction when a fan told them 'You look like my ex-boyfriend'


Last year, a fan went to Wanna One's fansign and had a conversation with Kim Jaehwan. She told him that Jaehwan looks like her ex-boyfriend. Then Jaehwan just replied, 'But you don't have a hard time to look at me, do you?' in a cool manner..ㅠㅠ This makes my heart flutter, Kim Jaehwan..

xHhYH
Kim Jaehwan's reaction when a fan told him that he looks like her ex-boyfriend.
'But you're not having a hard time to look at me, right?'

DgbVi
What if the same thing happened to the other members?

rUeyj
Hwang Minhyun
'Your ex-boyfriend must be really handsome'

BESxy
MNPGX
Ha Sungwoon
Panics at the mention of the fan's ex boyfriend

IXVQi
Park Woojin
'Seems like your ex-boyfriend also has a snaggle tooth'

qPxYU
Park Jihoon
'Then I'll become your boyfriend'

bQOhg
Ong Seongwoo
'No, he's not your ex-boyfriend. He's your current boyfriend'
(referring to himself)

arBeM
UubzO
EkhnS
Bae Jinyoung
'Ah really..?' then proceeds to sign her album

sNGLH
HttNd
qrMTU
Lai Guan Lin
'Forget him'


-My heart was fluttering as I saw Ong Seongwoo and Park Jihoon's reaction.. And then Guan Lin was just like, 'Forget him'..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He tells her to just forget him, that's so freaking funny..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I know right, Guan Lin..? I have to forget him..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I seriously don't know why a fan would bring up such conversation with idols..ㅋㅋ The idols must be really confused and don't know how to react..

-Bae Jinyoung and Lai Guanlin's reactions are so funny..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'Forget him'..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's stating the facts right there..ㅋㅋ

-He f*cking tells her to forget her ex..ㅋㅋㅋ And Hwang Minhyun's reaction is quite funny as well..ㅋㅋ

-Lai Guan Lin is so freaking cool..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love Park Jihoon and Ong Seongwoo's answers..ㅠㅠ I know it's just a fan service but it feels nice to hear such things..ㅠㅠ

-Ong Seongwoo is so handsome..ㅠㅠ

-Look at Guan Lin's expression..ㅋㅋㅋ Is he really in his 10s?ㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com