Klook.com

Friday, December 28, 2018

The typical people who don't watch dramas until the end

At first, they would follow the drama and talk about how good the drama is. But at some point, they start to neglect the drama. They would assure themselves to start catching up, but they're already too lazy for it. And at some point, they start to miss 3 to 4 episodes and just entirely stop watching the drama.
People like this usually don't know the endings because they never finish the drama.


-There are not a lot of dramas that I watched until the very end..

-Now that I think of it, I didn't watch Goblin until the end..

-Dramas are too long. How am I supposed to finish them. And knowing that I would never be able to finish watching them, I don't even bother to watch them at all.. People who watch drama fascinates me..

-The reason why I stop watching dramas is mainly because the plot starts to go downhill at some point. It can't be helped.

-Well, I haven't finished watching Goblin either..

-That's totally me. I usually would just read the spoilers on the Internet.

-I can count with my fingers the drama that I actually watched until the very end..

-That's totally me. Especially with the Reply series. I never watch the last episode;; I keep telling myself to watch it, but in the end I never watch them. Besides, I already know who the husbands are because of the spoilers..

-The last drama that I actually finished was Misaeng..

-Dramas have a really really long duration..ㅠㅠ I hope they would just keep it 45 minutes or under..ㅠㅠ

-I don't recall watching endings of any dramas, so far..ㅋㅋ I just neglect them as soon as they got boring..
trazy.com