Klook.com

Friday, December 28, 2018

The character with the strongest mental in Sky Castle

She stays strong and still ranks 1st in her school despite her mom passing away and finding out that Kang Joonsang is her father..


-She's just not your typical girl..

-I don't like her character, though..

-She's just so tough.. 

-I know right.. She's so strong. Her mom passed away but it doesn't affect her scores..

-I somehow find her really annoying, though..

-She's still young and yet she has a really strong mental. On top of that, she's smart. She's going to success on whatever she chooses to do..

-I like her a lot.. I hope she gets to be happy, our Hyena..<3

-Kang Joonsang's genes are so amazing..

-I like Hyena a lot.. She doesn't act or pretend to be tough, she is tough..

-I can't imagine how I would be if I were in her shoes.. She's amazing..

-I like how she's really witty..ㅋㅋㅋ She can't be fooled..ㅋㅋ

-I somehow don't really like her..ㅠㅠ I don't even know why..ㅠㅠ

-There are some scenes that make her look spiteful, but I hope things will turn out well for her character. This drama is so good..

-She scares me..
trazy.com