Klook.com

Friday, December 28, 2018

Irene seems to be having a fight with the stylists.jpg

코디랑 싸운 아이린.jpg | 인스티즈
코디랑 싸운 아이린.jpg | 인스티즈

Who's willing to arrest the stylists?


-Oh wow..

-They just gave her anything random to wear, believing that her visual will make up for it..

-Please, no..

-I can't see anything else besides her face, though..ㅋㅋ She's so pretty..

-The make up looks off too..

-How could someone do their job this bad..? 

-Whoa, this has crossed the lines.. I mean, what are those?

-I think the outfit will look so much better without the feathers..

-It looks nice on her, though..?

-The outfit itself is actually pretty.. But it just doesn't match her make up at all. The stylists and the make up artist need to cooperate a little bit..ㅠㅠ

-The make up looks good, it's been a long time since the last time they did something that actually matches her cool-tone. But her outfit is a big no..

-Whoa... It only looks good because she's Irene..

-Just when I thought the stylists started to do a good job.. They disappoint me again. At least, take those feathers off of her..

-I heard the outfit is expensive.. But it doesn't look pretty at all..

trazy.com