Klook.com

Friday, December 28, 2018

'Gayo Daechukje' Broadcast error during BTS Suga's performance.



-I thought it only happened to my TV..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I was so excited to see him performing, I even put my whole fist into my mouth to prevent me from screaming but then the error happened.. I am so disappointed.

-I'm so disappointed..ㅎㅎ I mean, he didn't even get to do a collaboration. His company didn't become the special theme of the show. All he got was a solo performance. KBS should've treated him better.

-But he did so well that I forgot this happened and got over it..

-Apologize to him!!!

-That's so bad..ㅠㅠ I mean, it's not easy to see them having  solo performance. Well, unless if you go to their concert, obviously.ㅠㅠ

-I swear I was about to break my TV..

-KBS, come over and let's have some words..

-I mean.. Out of all the performances, why did it only happen during Yoongi's stage??

-I am so disaapointed..ㅠㅠ The screen just froze, but I still could hear the fanchant. I hoped that it wasn't a mistake, that it was just my weird TV acting up. But it was really a mistake.

-That one little error broke down my whole excitement for his solo stage. This is the stage that I've been looking forward the most, though.

-I mean, his stage was short enough without the mistake..
trazy.com