Klook.com

Friday, December 28, 2018

Cameraman who got a little bit too excited for the Visual Team's performance

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

WbIUx
Anyway, thank you for making this collaboration..


-I thought I was watching The Scarlet Heart again..ㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so freaking hilarious..ㅋㅋㅋ Seems like he really wanted to brag off about this collaboration..ㅋㅋ

-I've never seen a close up shot like that..ㅋㅋㅋ Fortunately, Jinyoung is handsome..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Most of the screen was filled with his face..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I literally can't stop laughing..ㅋㅋㅋ God-Jinyoung and his close up shot..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was really taken aback when the cameraman wouldn't stop zooming his face in during his part..ㅋㅋㅋ

-That's a real close up shot going on there..ㅋㅋㅋ I know they're all handsome but please keep it moderate..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so f*cking hilarious..ㅋㅋㅋ All I can see on the screen were his eyes, nose, and lips..ㅋㅋ

-Why is he doing that to Jinyoung..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He has a really nice skin, by the way..ㅋㅋ

-The cameraman kept on zooming his face in until all I could see were his eyes, no, and lips..ㅋㅋ

-He literally has no pores.. I'm so jealous of him..

-Maybe Jinyoung is the cameraman's one-pick..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com