Klook.com

Friday, December 28, 2018

New rumors in the entertainment industry 2019


다가오는 2019년에 새로 떴다는 연예계 찌라시 | 인스티즈
Eun Jiwon
is going to turn 42 years old

Park Boyoung
is going to turn 30 years old

Xiumin
is going to turn 30 years old

Taeyeon
is going to turn 31 years old

Jang Nara
is going to turn 39 years old

Yang Yoseob
is going to turn 30 years old

These are all rumors.
They are rumors.

No, I'm just kidding.
These are all the facts.


-Whoa.. Taeyeon and Xiumin are shockers..

-Oh God.. Please tell me this is just a lie..

-I guess I'm the only one who ages here..

-Jang Nara, though..

-Eun Jiwon and Jang Nara are unbelievable.. I guess I'm aging on their behalf..

-I still can't believe that Taeyeon is already in her 30s..

-VIXX's N and Leo are turning 30 years old too next year..

-I would believe it if someone told me that Jang Nara is still in her 20s..

-Minseok.. It feels like it was just yesterday when people tease him for being half-50-years-old.. I'm sure he's just 30 months old instead of 30 years old..

-There's no way that Xiumin is 30 years old.. I think I'm the one who's 30 here, and he's just 23..

-39 yers old..??? What in the world..

-Jang Nara shocks me the most..ㅠㅠ I can't believe it..

-This makes no sense.. This can't be happening..

-They have something in common: baby faces.
trazy.com