Klook.com

Thursday, July 6, 2017

, ,

Which one would you prefer to have if you could choose in your next life, Suzy's face vs Kim Taeri's face?

Kim Taeri
vXhpq
alnYx
jMHZG
SKQXC
rqZSu
QOfvZ
gOhLt

Suzy
cIqKo
SVGbt
rdDqv
mBAug
mFLBc
oyjFo
rUdEi
fJWIS


-Taeri..

-Suzy..

-Taeri-ya, I love you..

-This is so meaningless..

-Suzy, without any hesitation..

-I personally like Kim Taeri's face better, but Suzy has the type of face that can earn you a lot of money..

-I usually pick Suzy in this kind of post.. This is my first time hesitating about choosing Suzy.. Kim Taeri has this certain aura and vibes that no one can ever imitate, I'm so jealous of her..

-Taeri looks so lovely..

-F*ck.. Why does this concern me so much..

-I really like Kim Taeri's aura..

-Obviously Taeri.. She looks neat..

-If I can have the similar aura as well, then I would choose Kim Taeri..

-Kim Taeri, please.. I would like to be born with that name as well..

-Taeri is indeed charming, but when it comes to face, I would choose Suzy..

-I can't choose..ㅠㅠ I would be happy with both face.. 

-I can't choose.. I like them both..

-I like Kim Taeri's gaze..

-Suzy. With no hesitation. Suzy.
trazy.com