Klook.com

Thursday, July 6, 2017

, ,

Xiumin and Mark drops teaser for Young & Free!



-I have a feeling it's going to be a bop..

-I like the song..

-Xiumin is such a cutie..

-Hul.. I like it so much!

-Xiumin looks so pretty..ㅜㅜ I'm looking forward to this song!

-Xiumin looks so much better with dark hair..

-I have a feeling the MV is going to be super niceㅠㅠ

-I'm already in love with the song.. Their voice suits the song really well!

-Mark is such a cutie..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I like the aura of the song, it's totally my type..

-Oh God!! I love the teaser!

-I have a high expectation for this song..ㅎㅎ

-The song sounds really good, it sounds exciting!

-When will Mark get some rest..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. The beginning of the video is seriously so cuteㅠㅠ

-That was really short, but I'm already loving the song!

-This is a very summer-ish song!
trazy.com