Klook.com

Thursday, July 6, 2017

, ,

Idol School SM ex-trainee Seo Herin's smile cam



-Did Herin leave SM??!?!??

-She's so pretty..ㅠㅠ Herin-ah..ㅠㅠ

-Pretty girl, I will be rooting for you from afar.. Fighting, fighting..

-Salute to the Manchester girl, Herin!

-Herin-ah..ㅠㅠ This unnie will protect you at all costs..ㅠㅠ

-Herin-ah, I'm rooting for youㅠㅠ

-Oh my goodness..ㅠㅠ Her dimples look so beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-Herin..ㅠㅠ I didn't expect to see you in this show..ㅠㅠ I thought I would see you as a rookie girl group member next year..ㅠㅠ

-Herin..ㅠㅠ I won't be following the show, but I will be voting for you..

-Herin-ah..ㅠㅠ I will vote for you every week even though I have no plans on watching the show..

-But why did she use Herin as her name for this show?

-This unnie will be rooting for you..ㅜㅜ
trazy.com