Klook.com

Thursday, July 6, 2017

, , ,

The most retweeted tweets from Idol School's account

현재 아이돌학교 리트윗 수 압도적 투탑 | 인스티즈
현재 아이돌학교 리트윗 수 압도적 투탑 | 인스티즈
ex-SM trainee, Seo Herin, and ex-JYP trainee, Natty.

They will be in advantage if international fans are allowed to vote..


-Herin is so beautiful..ㅜㅜ

-I thought Jiwon would be in this list as well..

-Seo Herin..? With 'He'..?

-Natty has a really outstanding aura..

-Herin..? Is it really Herin or it's just a typo?

-Natty..ㅠㅠ Let's debut together with Eunseo and Jiwon..ㅠㅠ

-Natty has gotten a lot prettier..

-I will still vote for Herin even though I'm not going to watch the show..

-Hul.. Natty has grown up a lot! She's really talented, I'm looking forward to her!

-Oh.. It's Herin!ㅠㅠ I hoped for her to debut in SM, thoughㅠㅠ But still, I will always be rooting for her!

-Herin looks so lovelyㅠㅠ I wish her all the best!

-Did both Herin and Natty leave their companies?

-Whoa.. Herin, what an unique name she has!

-Hul.. Is that really the Natty that I know?? She looks so much more beautiful now!

-I wonder why did Herin leave SM.. She was doing well there..

-Whoa.. I thought that was Twice's Chaeyoung..

-Hul.. I still can't believe that Herin already left SM..

-Oh my goodness.. Natty has grown up a lot!
trazy.com