Klook.com

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

, , , ,

Seohyun's reaction when she saw Irene's bangs

동갑내기 '절친' 아이린 앞머리 본 서현의 반응…'쓰담쓰담' | 인스티즈
동갑내기 '절친' 아이린 앞머리 본 서현의 반응…'쓰담쓰담' | 인스티즈


-Both of them are so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I just cut my bangs as well, but why does no one find it cute..ㅠㅠ

-The Joohyuns are so pretty..

-Now that I notice it, they have the same name! I guess every Joohyuns in this world are pretty..

-Red Velvet's new song is stuck inside my head~

-It's so fascinating to know that they are the same age and even have the exactly same name..

-I hope they will be featured in SM Station somedayㅠㅠ

-I love the interactions between them..ㅠㅠ

-Two Joohyuns..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I didn't know they both are the same age..

-Both of their real names are Joohyun??

-So cute.. Especially Seohyun's smile..ㅋㅋㅋ

-They both look so lovely in that gif..ㅠㅠㅠ

-They look like 27 months old babies..ㅠㅠ

-SM, please produce a reality show for Seohyun and Irene..ㅠㅠ

-SM, let's produce a reality show for Seohyun and Irene.. Make them go on a vacation together, or something similar..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com