Klook.com

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

,

[SPOILER] The first evaluation stage of Idol School

The ones with 'star' are the ones who's in role of the killing part of the song.


-Whoa.. A '05liner.. She's 10 years younger than me..

-Is the girl number 15 performing alone..?

-*looks for Herin*

-I'm not going to watch the show, but I wish Herin all the best..

-Has the show already started airing??

-Eunseo in Cheer Up team..ㅠㅠ

-2005..? Isn't she too young for this?

-Youngyoo and Jiwon are in Whistle team..ㅠㅠ I'm rooting for them!

-Why did they write their date of births instead of their names?

-Saerom is in role of the killing part of the song!!

-Haneul has always been dreaming of being a singer since she was in elementary school.. I wish her all the best..

-Herin-ah, you suit that song really well..ㅠㅠ

-They're also doing my babies' song..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. The songs of the rising girl groups these days..

-Good luck, girls! But I'm still not going to watch the show..

-I guess the format is kind of similar with Produce 101..

-Why do they only have 41 people here..? There are way more than 41 people in the teaser, though?

-Whoa.. So young..
trazy.com