Klook.com

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

,

I think it's my first time seeing Yoo Seonho with his hair up

My mom always says that,
the really handsome men are the ones who still manage to look handsome even with his hair up

[+95][-10]

1. [+29][-0] Yoo Seonho is an Oppa. He's an Oppa to me no matter what.

2. [+23][-0] It's probably because he's still young, but he looks like a small kid trying hard to look like an adult when he puts up his hair like that..ㅋㅋ I have a feeling he's going to be really really handsome once he becomes an adult..ㅋㅋ As you can see, he has the 'actor' face..ㅋㅋ I think he will be having no problem becoming an actor in the future, as long as he has the skills..

3. [+19][-0] Are you sure these are the same personㅠㅠ I seriously can't stop falling in love with him because of the image gap he has..

4. [+15][-0] He indeed does look handsome, but he doesn't suit that hairstyle.. Probably because he's still young..ㅠㅠ

5. [+9][-0] He looks like a kid who secretly tries to imitate his father's hairstyle when his parents are not homeㅋㅋㅋ He looks like a baby..

6. [+9][-0] He looks like Yoon Dujun in the first picture..

7. [+7][-0] Yup.. So freaking handsome..

8. [+6][-0] No, this is not right.. Why did they style his hair like thisㅜㅜ Give me back the Yoo Seonho I know..

9. [+6][-0] Whoa.. He still looks cute even with that hairstyle..

10. [+6][-0] I agree.. Because hairstyle is really important for men. Yoo Seonho keeps on getting more handsome as the time passes by^^
trazy.com