Klook.com

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

, , ,

Yook Sungjae and Yoo Seonho shot a CF together


I've never thought I could see these amazing visuals in one frame..
What an eye candy..
I bet Yook Sungjae finds Yoo Seonho really adorable..

[+178][-3]

1. [+27][-4] I heard Yoo Seonho chose to join Cube because of BTOB.. He looks really calm in the video but I bet he's actually really nervous.. My baby..ㅠ

2. [+11][-4] Cube is sure pushing Yoo Seonho really hardㅋㅋㅋ Why is Cube working so hard lately..? It's suspicious..

3. [+11][-0] Look at the way Sungjae looks at Seonho.. Why is it so heart-fluttering? My heart is beating really fast right now.. Sungjae and Seonho, fighting..

4. [+10][-4] Both of them are so good-looking.. I love Cube's visuals..

5. [+10][-2] Yook-Yoo are so handsome..
trazy.com