Klook.com

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

F*ck.. It's mint and grey, guys..

Those who see this as pink must be fools.. (Not talking about the slippers)

[+7][-53]

1. [+77][-15] Am I the only one who sees it as grey and pink..

2. [+76][-7] Isn't that definitely mint and grey..? How is that pink and white.. That's fascinating..

3. [+29][-15] People have differing ratios of red and green cones, which resulting subtle differences in how we see the colors. There's even a research about that. Do you remember that blue and black dress that once became viral?ㅋㅋㅋ You're the stupid one, fool..^^..

4. [+14][-1] How do you guys see that as pink and white..? I'm just asking it pure of curiousity..

5. [+12][-0] Guys, this is what I got from Pics Art..

6. [+11][-0] It doesn't have any relations with intelligence, it's all about the red and green cones in your eyes. If you're tired, you might see that as white. For the people who see it as mint color, their eyes are in a good condition. 

7. [+11][-3] Look at the OPㅋㅋㅋ Do you have any dissatisfaction in life? What a loser..

8. [+10][-0] Why do I see it as mint and pink.. And on top of that, it's a really distinct pink..

9. [+7][-0] I don't know about pink or mint but that definitely not white..

10. [+6][-0] The quality of the picture is crappy..


-The clothes are mint and grey while the slippers are mint and pink..

-It's white and pink..

-I can't see the pink color no matter how many times I've seen it.. The pearls on the slippers are mint and grey as well, it's definitely not pink..

-Whoa.. Seriously, though.. What do I need to do in order to see the pink color?

-I can't see the white color in that picture..

-Hul.. I originally saw pink at first, but after a few hours later, it became mint and grey..

-What are you guys talking about.. It's obviously pink and grey..

-I can't see the pink color at all.. Is there something wrong with my eyes?

-I see pink and grey..

-I saw mint and grey at first, then I left to have a lunch, then it became pink and white..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Mint and a slightly pink mixed with grey..

-I see nothing except mint..

-I really wanna know which one is grey and which one is mint.. Because I see it as pink and white..

-If you're talking about the slippers then it's pink and white..

-It's mint and grey when I see the picture from my phone, but I see it as pink and white from my computer..

-The clothes are pink and white, while the slippers are mint and pink..

-Am I the only one who can see the pink and white color?

-Isn't that white and grey?
trazy.com