Klook.com

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

The other handsome producer in SMTM, besides Dean

쇼미6 Dean 다음으로 잘생긴 프로듀서 (당연주의) | 인스티즈
쇼미6 Dean 다음으로 잘생긴 프로듀서 (당연주의) | 인스티즈


-I thought the OP was talking about Zico..

-Welcome to Instiz, Choiza~

-I expected to see Bizzy in this post.. He strangely looks like Gong Yoo..

-I thought the OP was talking about Bizzy.. or Park Jaebum..

-Oh.. Did Choiza just join Instiz?

-I personally think Bizzy is really handsome..

-Haha....

-Choiza, what are you doing on Instiz?

-The Gong Yoo of Dynamic Duo~~

-Honestly, I like Choiza..ㅋㅋㅋ

-For me, Bizzy looks really handsome and cool..

-Choiza is indeed really handsome, though..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought the OP was talking about Tiger JK..ㅋㅋ

-Both Dean and Choiza are really handsome..ㅠㅠ

-I like Choiza..ㅠㅠ He's really handsome..ㅠㅠ

-Choiza looks so much better in person..ㅋㅋㅋ I've seen him performing live together with Gaeko before and he looked totally cool.. I was really happy to see him..

-Choiza~ I didn't know you were an active member in Instiz!

-Please stop judging about someone's looks..

-Oh.. I thought the OP was talking about Gaeko..
trazy.com