Klook.com

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Female idols who have the look, dance skills, and even singing skills.

Download_2015_09_13_17_19_08.gif
Taeyeon

RSlXS
i13333902536.gif
Suzy

aUqnM
YEJrGr8.gif
Nayeon

lGMBo
5.gif
Krystal

aeBuw
05-3.gif
Jennie

jGWjN
170203_r_RWF.gif
Seulgi


-Hul.. These are my favorite female idols..

-I agree with this whole post..

-Agree.. These girls are the ace ones in their groups!

-I would like to add Sejeong to this list as well..

-I'm not a SM's stan but I agree that the SM idols in this post are really great at singing..

-Hani.. She has a great singing skills as well..

-Excuse me, I think you forgot Hani..

-I don't know the other idols beside Taeyeon..

-I agree.. These girls are all-rounders..

-Jennie is bursting with her unique charms..

-Choa deserved to be in this list but.. bye..

-Suzy is good at singing.. I seriously don't get people who say that she's not charming.. They probably haven't seen her performing with Miss A..

-Nayeon is charming when she steps on the stage.. A pro-idol..

-I seriously don't know the other girls beside Taeyeon..ㅋㅋ

-I thought Hani would be in this list too..

-Jennie even has outstanding rap skills + perfect fashion style..

-Suzy is indeed good at both singing and dancing.. Just watch her videos during Hush and Only You..

-I agree but frankly speaking, Taeyeon is a wall.. No one can beat her..
trazy.com