Klook.com

Saturday, July 8, 2017

, , ,

The Idol School's members who got positive anecdotes after their first performance on public

아이돌학교 첫 공연 후기 좋은 학생.gif | 인스티즈
Ex-YG trainee, Lee Seoyeon
Ex-JYP trainee, Kim Eunseo


-Whoa.. They look so pretty..

-I think now I know the type of faces that YG really like..

-Eunseo is really good at dancing..ㅜㅜ

-Lee Seoyeon is seriously so beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-Eunseo somehow reminds me of Kang Dongho..

-Hul.. That Eunseo from Sixteen..?? Did she leave JYP??ㅠㅠ

-Eunseo.. JYP is a fool for letting go of a gem like her..

-Eunseo has a lot of piercing on her ear..

-I can see Nine Muses' Minha in Seoyeon's face!

-Seoyeon-ah, Lee Seoyeon!! I'm rooting for you!

-They didn't get accepted in YG and JYP for nothing..

-Eunseo..ㅠㅠ I used to like her so much during Sixteen..ㅠㅠ

-I expected Eunseo to debut in JYP, though..ㅠㅠ

-They both look alike..
trazy.com