Klook.com

Saturday, July 8, 2017

, ,

GDragon suffered from an incident in his concert in Bangkok



-Hul.. Oh my goodness..

-Huk.. He must've hurt his ankle..

-I mean.. Why would they leave that big hole open in the middle of the stage? 

-I'm really upset to see the full video of this gif..

-Ah.. Again..

-Ah..ㅠㅠ That surprised me.. I hope he's not severely injured because of that..

-Whoa.. It's not the first time he suffered from an incident on stage.. Why don't they put more attention on their artist's safety?

-Hul.. That's really dangerous.. I thought he could avoid that, but he jumped to the hole in the end..

-It's a relief that he noticed if beforehand, though.. It could've been more dangerous if he fell without knowing there's a hole behind him..

-Why would they leave a big hole open in the middle of the stage..

-What the heck.. It's really upsetting to see..ㅠㅠ  I hope he's fine..

-Hul.. That's really shocking..ㅠㅠ What if he gets injured..ㅠㅠ

-Please be careful..ㅠㅠ Don't get injured..ㅠㅠ

-Huk.. What the heck.. I wonder how did they manage the whole performance..

-Hul.. He didn't get injured, did he?

-Hul.. Oh my goodness.. My precious Jiyong..

-Ugh.. I feel like my heart is going to drop to my stomach..

-Hul.. It must've shocked him really bad..
trazy.com