Klook.com

Saturday, July 8, 2017

,

The current situation of Innisfree branches in South Korea

You can get the limited edition bromide poster everytime you purchase more than 10,000KRW.
The event has started since 10AM

실시간 전국 이니스프리 상황.jpg | 인스티즈


-It was so tiring..ㅠㅠ Plus, it kept on raining here..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. That's a lot of people..

-I stood in the line and waited for a really long time.. But I gave up in the end.. I..t's .. just.. a poster... anyway... *cries*

-I was so shocked to see this on the news today..ㅋㅋ 

-Hul..ㅋㅋ The Innisfree branch in my neighborhood is so quiet, though.. There's literally no one there..

-I stood in the line for an hour and finally succeeded on getting the poster!!

-Minhyun-ah.. I got yours..ㅠㅠㅠ I'm so happy right now..ㅠㅠ

-I'm still in the middle of queuing right now.. It's so hot here, ugh..

-I've been standing on the line since 9AM.. 

-But the poster looks really nice so I regret nothing.. It's worth it..

-I waited since 7.30AM and I was the first one to get the poster in my neighborhood!

-I want to get one too..ㅠㅠ

-It's really crowded here..ㅠㅠ I live in the countryside but it's just as crowded as the ones in Seoul..

-Ah.. I couldn't go since I have to go to work..ㅠㅠ

-I'm not even a fan of Wanna One, but seeing this picture makes me want to go to Innisfree and get the posters.. I suddenly feel greedy..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Huk.. That's unbelievable..

-Please leave one of Guan Lin's posters for me..

-The one near my house is less crowded.. There were less than 10 people here!
trazy.com