Klook.com

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Which one is your favorite Spiderman?

1. Spiderman 1: Tobey Maguire

ksQWy
2. The Amazing Spiderman 2: Andrew Garfield

dhhaR
3. Spiderman Homecoming: Tom Holland


-#1.. Tobey..

-#3.. Tom is such a cutie..

-It used to be #2, but I started to like #3 too these days..

-I can't choose one, I like them all..

-#3.. Because he looks lovely and cheerful..

-I like all of them but Tobey Maguire left the biggest impression on me..

-#3.. He's seriously so cute..

-#3.. But #2 if you're talking about looks here..

-I personally like #3, but none of them can beat the impression that #1 left on me..

-#3 is too young for me.. He's 4 years younger than me. So I personally like #2 the best!

-#1.. Our Tobey..ㅠㅠ

-#3 even though I haven't watched the movie yet..

-I still haven't watched the newest movie yet so #1.. But I think I'm going to change my mind after watching the movie..

-I was going to choose Andrew because he looks handsome.. But Tom Holland is just so cute, I can't resist his cuteness..ㅠㅠ

-#1.. The original..

-#3 looks so cute but he's actually very sexy..

-#3.. Tom Holland is the best! He's so adorable..ㅜㅜ

-#3.. Not just because he's cute, but he also has an outstanding acting skills..
trazy.com