Klook.com

Saturday, July 8, 2017

, ,

Black Pink's Jennie gives off American Queenka vibes

03-4.gif
04-3.gif
05-4.gif
01-5.gif
06-2.gif
She reminds me of Regina George from Mean Girlsㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-I can't see the resemblance with Regina George but she definitely looks like one of the other girls..

-The stylists should give the other members clothes that's just as pretty as hers..

-I often watch Black Pink's stage and I think Jennie always gets the best outfits..

-She looks like a persian cat..

-She looks so freaking pretty but I think that pink hairband needs to go..

-She's beautiful but in a mean way..ㅋㅋㅋ She's charming..

-Regina George actually looks innocent..ㅋㅋ While Jennie looks chic..

-She's beautiful in her own way.. ㄷ ㄷ

-American Queenka..?

-Nah, they give off a totally different vibes..

-She looks like the girl who would scream 'I'm the baddest b*tch here!!'ㅋㅋㅋ She looks cute with that hairband!

-I wonder where did YG find gems like her..

-What is American Queenka..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks like Blair from Gossip Girl in my eyes..

-Jennie looks so beautiful lately.. She has always been beautiful, but she looks more beautiful these days..

-So pretty<3
trazy.com