Klook.com

Monday, April 29, 2024

,

"I NEED U" released today 9 years ago

 Release date: 29.04.2015


Composers: Pdogg, Bang Sihyuk, RM, Suga, J-Hope, Brother Soo
Lyricists: Pdogg, Bang Sihyuk, RM, Suga, J-Hope, Brother Soo

MV

MCountdown

Inkigayo

Music Bank

Show! Music Core

2020 KBS Gayo Daechukje


-I really liked this....

-What a masterpiece;

-The beginning of a legend ㄷㄷ

-Ah, it was today 9 years ago

-Of all days, it's todayㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh, I remember how BTS' popularity rose from this time, and the reason was because of the shorts they wore.

-It's been such a long time.

-The song is good, and the album was pretty, so I bought it....

-Crazyㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really liked the song, now it's ruining my memories like this...

-I became a fan because of this...

-I got to know BTS because of this.

-Even without sajaegi, this song would have received a reaction back then...

-I got to know BTS through this song, but it was manipulated? I never even thought or expected about it.

-That's right, it was the beginning. This was the time, the beginning of everything.
trazy.com