Klook.com

Monday, April 29, 2024

,

Which Idol Group Does Kim Jiwon Suit in If She Was an Idol?

 





Some argue if she suits in New Jeans, IVE, Blackpink, or TWICE


-Totally IVE

-Miss A

-Aespa

-She gives off Starship vibesㅋㅋㅋ

-She reminds me of TWICE

-Either IVE or TWICE

-I don't know, but if she was an idol, it seems like she'll debut under Pledis

-Either IVE or NMIXX

-fx...,.

-f(x)... If I have to choose one from the main text, it's IVE

-IVE, but she gives off JYP vibesㅋㅋㅋ

-I think IVE... She doesn't suit TWICE or Blackpink's imagesㅋㅋㅋ

-NMIXX

-Oh My Girl

-I think she suits YG really well. She looks like Ahyun.

-IVEㅋㅋㅋ She has the kind of visual that Starship would like

-The first and last photos remind me of Leeseo

-Am I the only one thinking of WJSN? They're also from Starshipㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seriously, as a twist, they might break through as the visual members of a YG girl group, like Sandara Park or Jisoo
trazy.com