Klook.com

Monday, April 29, 2024

, ,

The only drama Kim Soohyun starred in that failed to surpass double digit viewer ratings

 


However, apart from the viewership ratings, everything else was great.

Highly praised by drama enthusiasts as a perfect, well-made masterpiece with a satisfying ending...

tvN drama 'It's Okay to Not Be Okay'


-I just randomly started watching this on Netflix long after it ended, and ended up binge-watching it all the way through while crying

-I really enjoyed watching it, a drama that provides both lessons and entertainment.

-I didn't watch it because I didn't like the female lead.

-Apart from the viewer ratings, everything else about this drama was good.

-Because of this, I understand why Seo Ye Ji became popular. The female lead was very charming.

-It's an interesting, well-made drama.

-This is a gem.

-Among Kim Soo Hyun's dramas, this was the best for me.

-Seriously, it was a great drama.

-Among his filmography, this was the best. It had a message, and the other characters were also charming.

-I loved even the stop-motion animation in the prologue. It's a pity to evaluate it only by ratings; it's a masterpiece.

-It was enjoyable, but I couldn't rewatch it. The acting was a bit too dramatic, which made it tiring to watch... I found it entertaining and even cried, but in terms of artistry, it's much better than his recent drama...

-I planned to watch it later, but because of my dislike for the female lead, I can never watch this drama again...

-This is the only Kim Soo Hyun drama I've watched... I really think this was a well-made drama...

-I have a family member with autism, so I empathized a lot and almost cried every episode. Really a masterpiece to me.

-I should rewatch it once again.

-It's the best drama I have ever watched in my entire lifeㅠㅠㅠㅠ I loved it so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com