Klook.com

Monday, April 29, 2024

,

Drama 'Not Others 2' Confirmed to Be Produced


It is said to be scheduled to air in 2025


-Wow, that's awesomeㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-Oh yeah! It would be great if they kept the original casts.

-Whoa, I didn't expect a Season 2. I enjoyed it so much!

-Oh, I enjoyed this one. Looking forward to it.

-Will Jung Jae-jun also appear in the upcoming season?

-This was so funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so nice.

-This drama is totally fun, I love it!!!!

-Please keep the original casts. Jeon Hye-jin and Sooyoung's chemistry and acting were insane.

-Let's see Park Sung-hoon in a normal romance.

-Oh, I'm looking forward to it.

-Wow, this is really good. I watched it with my mom and we cried. All the casts are great.

-All the main and supporting characters here are so goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to it ㅜㅜ

-I watched this recently and it was really fun.

-Wow, Jaewon and Jinhee are coming! Damn!!!!

-Guys, the original webtoon is also really goodㅜㅜ!! It's worth checking out before the new season airs.

-Jaewon and Jinhee's love line was too short, so frustratingㅠㅠ I hope it's longer this time!
trazy.com