Klook.com

Sunday, March 3, 2024

,

RIIZE Hairstyles Ahead of Their Upcoming Comeback

 

Wonbin - Blonde



Shotaro - Blonde


Eunseok - Blonde


Sungchan - Black 


Anton - Brown 


Sohee - Haircut

I think the first three are going to put another color on top of their blonde hair


-It seems like Sungchan's hair is toned down a bit instead of black?

-I'm curious about Wonbin's hair, though. I think he's gonna cover it up with another color. 

-Sohee's haircut made me forget about everything I've seen before thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Eunseok with blonde is really shocking... I wonder what color he's gonna cover it with. Can't wait. 

-Wonbin looks really great with blonde hair...

-I'm curious about Sungchan's hair😍😍😍😍😍

-Blonde... That's crazy...

-I'm really looking forward to their comebackㅜㅜㅜ

-Hul... They're already going to have a comeback??

-I was like 'Sungchan with black hairㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ' then I saw Sohee and his haircut and then burst out laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's funny how the other members changed their hair color and Sohee only got a haircutㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I wonder what hair color is Eunseok going to go with this time. I'm so f*cking excitedㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm sure those with blonde hair are going to cover it with another color... Right? The blonde hair doesn't suit their skin tone...

-The OP purposely putting Sohee's haircut in the end after building anticipationsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah... So Sohee got a haircut...

-I prefer them with dark-colored hair... I really don't like idols with blonde hair.

-Wonbin's blonde? Is he going blonde or did he just bleach it?

trazy.com