Klook.com

Sunday, March 3, 2024

, , ,

RIIZE Anton Putting on His Earphones and Pretended not to Know when IU Gave Him a Banana Milk

 

When I first met IU Noona, she gave me a banana milk. However, I was young and so shy. So I just pretended not to notice her and put on my earphones. That was 14 years ago. It's amazing that now, after 14 years, I get to attend her concert as a guest with RIIZE. It's truly an honor to meet her as a Senior-Junior now. 

I used to see him occasionally when we were younger. But this is my first time meeting him after he debuted. It felt really strange, he was just a little kid back than. I'm not exaggerating. He was like... this small, and I was probably... this small?

It's very touching now that we get to meet as a Senior and Junior. I can feel that you all take care of him so well, from what I heard through the in-ears. I'm truly grateful both to RIIZE and all the audiences here. Thank you so much

 theqoo

-Banana milkㅋㅋㅋㅋ And the fact that RIIZE members have IU written on their shirts is really adorable...

-He was only 7 years old back then... Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋ 7 years old Anton and high schooler IU, so freaking cuteㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ

-14 years ago... That's crazyㅋㅋㅋ Both IU and Anton were babies back thenㅋㅋㅋ

-If that happened 14 years ago, it means Anton was only 7 years old back thenㅋㅋㅋ No wonder why he was so shy. By the way, he already had earphones back then?ㅋㅋㅋ

-If that happened 14 years ago, IU must've been a high school student when that happenedㅋㅋㅋ

-That's totally something a 7 year old would doㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The fact that IU bought him banana milk is so cute. I didn't think much when they mentioned it happened 14 years ago, until I learned that Anton was only 7 years old at that timeㅋㅋㅋ I was like, 'IU was in high school 14 years ago. Must've been so cute' and someone said Anton was 7 years old at that time, I went like 'What...?'ㅋㅋㅋ

-He was still a baby back thenㅠㅠ The fact that he still remembers that is really amazing...

-A shy kindergarten studentㅋㅋㅋㅋ How adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That means IU was 18 years old and Anton was only 7 years old when that happened, right?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's crazy

-A kindergarten student getting all shy because a pretty Noona gave him banana milkㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com