Klook.com

Sunday, March 3, 2024

, ,

The Part in IVE's Show That Shocked Me

 

Q: Does Yunjin wear slippers when she showers or not?


Yunjin: Am I the only one who wears slippers when showering...?

Yunjin's face is exactly my expression upon hearing this... Am I the only one who does that?? I've never even imagined standing barefoot in the bathroom before.

-I wear them too... Feet are washed separately anyway ㅠ

-But those bathroom slippers are designed to keep your feet dry, so they get wet if you wear them while showering ㅜㅜ

-Isn't the material designed to get wet...?? I hate stepping on the floor barefoot because it's slippery ㅜ

-Won't it be slippery if you don't wear them?

-I'm afraid of slipping and hitting my head, so I always wear them.

-I don't like the feeling of stepping on tiles barefoot ㅜㅠ

-I used to always wear them when showering, but I don't anymore...

-I don't like the feeling of stepping on them and almost slipping, so I always wear them.

-I hate wet shoes and wearing slippers with unwashed feet, and you're telling me you wear slippers in the shower?!?!?

-After seeing this, I started wearing slippers when I shower ㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋ

-I've slipped because of not wearing slippers before, so I always wear them when entering my house and only take them off when showering.

-I always wear slippers when I shower

-I don't wear slippers in the shower because I don't like my shoes getting wet.

-Why would you wear slippers in the shower...??? Then, do you wash your feet and put them back on? Do you wash the slippers separately when you shower?? Wet slippers increase your chance of slipping and getting hurt...

-I wear slippers in the shower, too. Slippers are a must indoors, except on the bed.

-I can't stand stepping on slippers when my feet are dirty from walking outside, so I don't wear them when showering.

-It feels unpleasant to wear wet slippers...

- I wear them all the time. The floor is dirty everywhere... And it could be slippery, so if you slip, you could get hurt...

-Wow, there are a lot of people who don't wear slippers in the shower... If you slip, it'll be a big problem, guys....

-I don't get it... I've always worn slippers in the shower in my entire life.
trazy.com