Klook.com

Sunday, March 3, 2024

, ,

RIIZE Anton Gives Off a Vampire Vibe on His Way Off From Work Today

 




-He looks so f*cking handsome...

-That Banana Milk Baby...

-Chanyoung-ah...

-With that light reflected on his eyes, he does look like a vampire even more. He seemed like a child when he talked about banana milk earlier at the concert, and now he turned into a vampire...

-Is this the same kid who got shy because IU offered him a banana milk?ㅠㅠㅠ

-I mean... He was just a baby... Why is he already turning into a fine man now? He's so f*cking handsomeㅜㅜ

-He gets more handsome as the time passes by

-What... He seemed like a child when he talked about banana milk earlier...?

-Whoa... He keeps on getting more and more handsome...

-Why did my baby lose a lost of weightㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I wonder how it feels like to see him in person...

-Oh Gosh... He's indeed really handsome...

-That kid who got shy because he was offered banana milk has grown into a fine manㅠㅠㅠ

-He lost a lot of weight... I mean, he does look handsome now but I hope my baby eats a lot...

-I gasped when I saw these pictures because of how handsome he looks in them...

-Did he lose weight?? He looks thinner...

-He suits that hair color really well...

-Yoonsang, thank you so much...

-His nose is a work of art...

-So f*cking handsome... He suits leather really well. It makes him looks more masculine. 

trazy.com