Klook.com

Sunday, March 3, 2024

,

Singaporean Model Who is Regarded as the World's Most Youthful-Looking Model

 
















His most recent videos

He was born in 1966, making him 58 y.o (Internationally) and 59 y.o (Korean age). Chuando Tan, a Singaporean model.

theqoo 

-Wow... He is older than my parents

-Since the OP said he has a baby face, I thought he might be in his late 40s, but couldn't have imagined he's 59ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If the OP hadn't mentioned it, I might have thought he's in his early 30s, but after reading the title, I thought he might be around 50, turns out he's having his 60th birthday soon...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow, he's the same age as my mom.

-I guessed he was in his 50s, and I was close.

-I thought he was in his 40sㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow... I wish I could age so gracefully like thatㅠㅠ

-I thought he looked like he's in his early 30s or mid-40s... It's impressive

-I was like 'No way he's in his 50s...' and turns out he's turning 60 soon... Oh Gos

-You can tell someone's age from their hands. But even his hands look youthful. 

-Whoa... He's older than my dad...

-The fact that he could maintain such figure in his age is really amazing...

-Whoa... Based on his face only, I thought he was in his 40s. But when I look at his body, I thought he was in his 20s... That's really amazing...

-I think genes play a big role in this case...

-I was like, 'I'd approve that title if he turns out to be in his 50s' and I scrolled down to find that he's almost 60;;

-He looks like he's in his 30s...

-He's the same age as Ji Seokjin... wow..

-Even if he shares his secrets behind his youthful looks, I don't think I can do it.

trazy.com