Klook.com

Sunday, March 3, 2024

, ,

UNIQ's Sungjoo Admits Being a Married Man and a Father: "Sorry for Not Being Honest"

 

UNIQ's Sungjoo has admitted to being a married man and also a father.

On the 2nd, Sungjoo posted on his personal account, "I apologize for surprising many people with sudden news through online communities and social media, and for not showing my true self honestly."

He continued, "I wanted to quickly convey the news to the fans who always support and love me, but I couldn't say it because of the cautious situation." He added, "Although it's late, I will honestly say that I will walk the days ahead beautifully as a sincere father and husband with my precious family."

Earlier, according to Chinese press reports on the 18th (local time), Sungjoo's suspicion of being a father arose during a live broadcast commemorating his birthday, when fellow team member Moonhan sent a voice message saying, "Is your son sleeping now? Tell him to come and hug his uncle quickly." Sungjoo, unable to hide his surprise, hastily ended the voice message.

Sungjoo debuted as part of the boy group UNIQ in 2014 and served as the leader of the team. Although the official disbandment of the team has not been announced, all members are currently pursuing individual activities. Sungjoo is currently active in China.

Below is the full text of Sungjoo's post:

Hello, this is Kim Sungjoo.

I apologize for surprising many people with sudden news through online communities and social media, and for not showing my true self honestly.

I wanted to quickly convey the news to the fans who always support and love me, but I couldn't say it because of the cautious situation.

Although it's late, I will honestly say that I will walk the days ahead beautifully as a sincere father and husband with my precious family.

Thank you.

instiz

-I only knew this person from that drama with Lee Hyun-woo and Joy before, haha.

-Oh... The reason it was revealed is quite surprising...

-Wow... I know UNIQ because of Cho Seungyoun...

-UNIQ... is the group that's Wang Yibo and Cho Seungyoun are in, right...?

-The reason of it being revealed is crazyㅋㅋㅋ

-Seriously... This is something that I have only seen in fictionsㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com