Klook.com

Sunday, March 3, 2024

, ,

The Rookie Female Idol under HYBE That Catches My Eyes

 




is ILLIT's Minju who is debuting soon


-She's the prettiest...

-Hul, she's so pretty...

-Can you write her name? Don't you think about people who have no idea who she is?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  ㄴILLIT's Minju!

-Minju is also really good at singingㅠㅠ

-She somehow looks very fascinating... Fascinatingly beautiful. It feels like the type of beauty I have never seen elsewhere before.

-She looks like Minho. Her eyes are so pretty!!
 ㄴSHINee's Minho?ㅋㅋ

-Her voice sounds really amazing... She's a great singer...
 ㄴIs it because she used to train in YG Ent..? My favorite performance of her is I Don't Care...

-Is she that Minju from HYBE's survival show??

-I saw her performing I Don't Care and she has really great voice...

-Minju is indeed pretty... Not to mention that she has an amazing voice as well💗

-Whoa... She's so gorgeous...

-Her face is insane...

trazy.com