Klook.com

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

,

It appears that RIIZE is making a comeback with a sampling track from the drama "Sassy Girl Chun-hyang," titled Emergency Room, not that they are remaking the song itself.



-My heart skipped a beat.

-First love + Emergency Room sampling = My heart's going to explode. I'm so excited.

-My heart raced as soon as I listened.

-Wow, I'm looking forward to it.

-Wow, brings back so many memoriesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm already excitedㅋㅋㅋ Can't wait for January 5th 🧡

-It's not a remake but a sampling, which makes me even more curious...

-Oh, it could be a hit lol. Looking forward to it.

-I have a feeling RIIZE will be big superstar

-Wow, what song is this? I'm excitedㅠ

-It reminds me of those times... I really miss it. I should listen to the Emergency Room song before sleepingㅠ
trazy.com