Klook.com

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

It seems that those born in '98 have lived through every iconic era of idol groups, making it a "golden era" for them

 I started my idol fandom journey with TVXQ and SS501, and then experienced the eras of SHINee, BEAST, INFINITE, BTOB, TEEN TOP, B.A.P, and many others. I also went through the era when EXO unified fandoms during my 9th grade and experienced the times of EXO, BTS, and SEVENTEEN in high school. It truly feels like a 'golden era'. Those born in '98 have been blessed to experience from TVXQ to Wanna One

instiz

-That's me!! I've experienced all of thatㅎㅋㅎㅋ

-Oh, I'm '98 too, so trueㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Just curious, for those born in '98, who was the most popular male idol among girls when you were in elementary school?

-Born in '97, I've been a fan since the second generation up to the current fifth generation.

-That's me!!!! I started with TVXQ and SHINee, and I'm still a fan of SHINee now.

-I experienced all of that during that time, it was so much funㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Born in '99, I can relate. From TVXQ,  Big Bang, SHINee to BEAST, INFINITE, TEEN TOP, B1A4 during my elementary and middle school days.

-I'm '98 and started with DBSK and have been into K-pop ever sinceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's a pity that I was only in middle school during Produce 101 Season 2ㅜ

-Born in '97, I agree. But these days, the generation of idols changes so quickly that everyone probably thinks they've experienced all of itㅋㅋㅋ

-Exactly, there was such a variety of idol fansㅋㅋㅋ I had friends who were fans of Shinhwa, DBSK, and even BTS.

-I was so happy during my school days.

-I started with Big Bang, Girls' Generation, and Wonder Girls in 2008~2009.

-I was born in '97, but I can't get past the second to fifth generationsㅋㅋ

trazy.com