Klook.com

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

, , ,

Youngji received criticism for posting a screenshot of text from Dokyeom she received?

 

"Youngji-ya, let's receive many blessings in the new year! You've worked so hard this past year~ It must have been a valuable year for you. I'll always be cheering you on, so I hope you soar even higher in 2024 :) Take good care of your health and eat well!"


-Youngji suddenly posted an apology letter... Wonder what happened...

-I don't see any mistake... Why apologize...?

-Did the foreigners make a fuss?

-What's there to apologize for?

-What made Seventeen fans uncomfortable?

-All the fans liked it and found it cute. Who and what made it uncomfortable?

-Oh, I'm a Carat, and I found it cute tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ Yeongji, there's nothing wrong with youㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-???? I'm confused.

-Who? I'm genuinely curious, not trying to start a fight.

-I just thought that some overly sensitive people might have overreacted when they saw that tweet.

-Isn't it common to send such messages for the New Year's greetings?

-Again, these people? I don't want to be grouped with them under the term "fandom."

-? It was just cute~ That's all.

-I was browsing Twitter and suddenly saw an apology post... I was so surprised... I wish Youngji didn't take it to heart.

-Ugh, why are people making a fuss over this? My friends around me just said our idol is sweet and cute and moved on. There are some weird people causing trouble.

 

trazy.com