Klook.com

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

, ,

Stray Kids Felix's makeup at the Gayo Daejejeon, which has sparked differing opinions

 




Screen capture from the broadcast.

The opinion seems to be divided between 'Too much' and 'Looks great on Felix'.


-I'm not a fan, but I remember thinking he looked pretty while watching the live broadcast.

-Absolutely gorgeous.

-But the capture looks tooㅋㅋ harsh. I watched the live broadcast, and it didn't seem that strange.

-It looks a bit pale, so it's not the best, but anything seems to suit this face.

-It's a bit too much... The beanie is pretty, though.

-It's for an end-of-year stage, so what's the fuss? It's not as exaggerated as you think. 

-I'm not a fan, but it looks good on himㅋㅋ If I were a fan, I would've loved itㅋㅋㅋ

-I like Felix, but watching the live broadcast, I felt it was too much and not pretty... Seriously, this is why male idols are becoming more feminine...

-Felix is handsome, but the makeup seems off.

-It's pretty.

-I watched the live broadcast, and it looked too pale. The makeup wasn't great, but the edited photos look perfect.

-It's a special stage, so it seems they did it specially. Sometimes, exaggerated looks like this really suit him, so it's okay.

-Why? Are fans divided on this? Just looking at the main post, it looks pretty to meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think he can pull it off well since he receives these well.
trazy.com