Klook.com

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

,

The drama "Marry My Husband" that just finished its first episode has received positive reactions.




-So funㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It was thrilling.

-The pacing is fast, which is good.

-Who's the male lead?

-Good acting and it was entertainingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Everyone acts well and it's fast-paced, so it's worth watchingㅋㅋ

-I expected it to be fun because the original work was fun, and it's good that it's fast-paced.

-It was momentarily boring in the middle, but it was entertaining.

-I've seen the original and the drama was really well-made.

-I've seen the original webtoon and also listened to the audio drama, and it was fun because it sticks to the original.

-I watched it expecting it to be fun because the original was, and it was entertainingㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh, this webtoon was really fun.
trazy.com